Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @keaast2 

Good day.

Are you logging in via SSO? If you can kindly send me an email with more details of the issue you are getting or open a support ticket via the Support Portal so our mobile Support Engineers can further investigate.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @keaast2 ,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you can kindly email me or reply here your email address perhaps so I can start investigation and will provide further information after.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

malcolm
New Member - Level 1

Can't log in from mobile device. Have reset password on laptop, rebooted both devices. Waited. And still can't log in from the mobile device. Please advise.

Thanks.

philsfo
New Member - Level 1

OK after talking with their nice lady here is what you need to do:

Login on the website.

Go to your Profile settings

On the left there is a big list of settings.  Scroll down to Other Settings and select Concur Mobile Settings

under: 

Or, review your sign-in details:

Password: Use the same password you use to sign in to Concur for Web. If you don't know your password, you may reset your password or create a Concur Mobile PIN

Click on Create a Concur Mobile PIN and create the PIN

Then go back to your phone and enter the PIN instead of your password.  

Totally dumb to not have this instruction posted for the last several years but there it is now
ruchiM01
Occasional Member - Level 1

cannot log in to my phone app. says I need a pass code. Help

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @ruchiM01 ,

Good day.

I believe that this is releted to the security changes when SAP Concur app is installed on a compromised device. Are you getting a similar error below:User-added imageUser-added image

If this the the same error you see, follow instruction below:

For iOS devices, follow below steps
Go to Settings > Select Touch ID & Passcode > Select Turn Passcode On > Create new password
For Android devices, follow below steps
Go to Settings > Select Security > Select Screenlock > Select Password > Create New password

Let me know if you have questions.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

ruchiM01

I'm trying to sync my phone to concur

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @ruchiM01 ,

This might be related to the issue we had yesterday where Users are not able to log in to the Concur App via their SSO. This issue has been resolved and all should be working now as expected.

Kindly test again on your end.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

craven

I am getting the same issue as well. I used the correct Mobile PIN, but it still not let me get through. We use SSO to login the web, the web is working fine. So I have ave been reset the mobile PIN several times, but no lucks. It was still working two days ago, I did even not change any settings. The issue just happened suddenly, please suggest how should I resolve it. Thanks

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @craven

Thanks for posting. You will need to reach out to your company's authorized support contact or the User Support Desk to create a ticket for this issue. You would be able to contact your company to find out which support option they prefer. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager