cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @Wnunez,

You are able to send private messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the SAP Business Exchange. Simply go to the messaging center by clicking on it and select "new message". You will type in the community username you are wanting to message. In this case, it would be @AnnaDizo

I hope this helps! 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
Wnunez
Occasional Member - Level 2

@AshleyB 

Hi Ashley thanks for your post I figured it out last night and sent a message. I had to log on my computer and then saw the option to do so. 

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Wnunez  

I did a remote wipe for your password. Kindly log on to your accou on web >> Profile Settings >>Concur Mobile Registration page >> click on 'Create a Concur Mobile PIN. This should allow you to create a new PIN. Once done try logging in again.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Wnunez
Occasional Member - Level 2

@AnnaDizo 

Hi Anna,

Thanks for all your support with this matter, I also contacted my internal concur support and they did the same. I am able to log back in again. Appreciate all your help and support have a good evening. 

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Wnunez 

Thank you for your confirmation. Glad that you are now able to log on to the Concur app.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

kdemore
New Member - Level 2

I am having this problem.

I've deleted and re-installed the mobile app, set up a PIN and I still cannot login to the mobile app.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @kdemore 

Good day.

If you have access to the support portal, kindly open a case so we can do a remote wipe under your account to reset your PIN or reach out to your Concur Administrator so they can open a case on your behalf.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

vpellicone
New Member - Level 1

I am having this problem where I cannot log into the Concur Mobile app on IOS or android.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @vpellicone 

When you log on to iOS/Android, are you getting an error? Kindly attach screenshot in case.

Thank you again,

Anna

SAP Concur Support

keaast2
New Member - Level 1

HI,

I having this issue since yesterday. Everytime i try to log into the mobile app it takes me to the SAP login screen which then loads the PC interface which is not mobile friendly.ca