Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @JHIDEXcorp @SuzyE @jmt2331 @srondo3 @DarrenW ,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just to be specific, when you try to log in are you all getting the same error "Network Error"?

On what specific device are you experiencing the issue? (Android/iOS)

Regards,

AnnaDizo

JHIDEXcorp
Occasional Member - Level 1

The issue was on a new iPhone, it appears it may have been our company firewall blocking the network. The issue is now resolved. :-)

@AnnaDizo wrote:

Hi @JHIDEXcorp @SuzyE @jmt2331 @srondo3 @DarrenW ,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Just to be specific, when you try to log in are you all getting the same error "Network Error"?

On what specific device are you experiencing the issue? (Android/iOS)

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Jhomsiii

Hi AnnaDizo,

I am having login issues, "Unable to Sign In". I've done all the troubleshooting steps you have mentioned on the earlier threads. I can log in via browser but not through the App. 

Thanks,

Jhomiiii

bwa0061
New Member - Level 1

I found the solution, if you are using Single Sign On (SSO).

Some users concur app is pointing to the main concur login when the app or iOS is updated.

You must click "sign in with SSO company code"

Enter your SSO company code and you will be redirected to your company's SSO screen. 

Your usual username/password will now work Smiley Happy

barnes2782
New Member - Level 1

Hello, I am getting the same issue. "We don't recognize the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password." I can get in on my PC just fine, but haven't been able to access the mobile app ever. I know that everyone is saying to contact your representative, but I am not even sure who that is, or how to contact them. And of course, everyone is on vacation. Any way to get this to start working?? I have a couple of long trips coming up.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @barnes2782

Your fastest route to a solution is to work directly with support. We are limited in the support we can provide on the community. Creating a support ticket with our support teams will get you the help you need.

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

I hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
Cmvan10

Can someone please contact and help me. I can get into Concur on my laptop and my IPad, but not my IPhone. 

This has been happening to me for 2 days and I'd love some help. 

Thanks. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Cmvan10

Thanks for posting. Please create a support case for this issue. Our support teams will get you the help you need. You can do this in one of two ways. You can contact your company's Concur Admin or the User Support Desk. You can reach out to your company to learn which support channel they have chosen.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
mduke
New Member - Level 2

@hajjar wrote:

I have contacted my Company's help desk, and they told me that they are working with SAP team to correct the issue.

Not having this app has caused me a lot of time to upload my expenses which is not feasible in timely matter.

Best Ira

mduke
New Member - Level 2

Cannot login to QS mobile it's saying I need Internet connection when I have Wi-Fi to all my clients houses