Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @qtrungm ,

Good day.

The error you mentioned below indicates that your account have been locked out due to entering bad credentials several times. Kindly send me a private message with your login ID  so I can check further on my end and might be able to do a remote wipe to unlock it.

Please advise.

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Monicaderossi 

Good day.

To further check where the issue is coming from, kindly send me a private message with your login ID  so I can check further on my end and might be able to do a remote wipe to unlock it.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @AnnaDizo

I'm having the same login issue as described in this thread by multiple users. I have already contacted my company administrator andthey have logged a support ticket, I have deleted and reinstalled the app, changed the pin (multiple times) and still no result. Screenshot of the issue:

Screenshot 2020-02-17 at 1.26.32 PM.jpeg

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @gustgut 

Good day.

Looking at the logs from our end. Seems that you have entered an incorrect credentials until you were locked out from your account:

February 18th 2020, 03:36:25.225 104435082@amazon.com /Mobile/MobileSession/PPloginV4 Locked-Password Concur Mobile - Corporate/9.76.0.2002030931 (Apple; iPhone; iOS 13.3.1)
February 18th 2020, 03:36:15.463 104435082@amazon.com /Mobile/MobileSession/PPloginV4 Locked-Password Concur Mobile - Corporate/9.76.0.2002030931 (Apple; iPhone; iOS 13.3.1)
February 18th 2020, 03:33:45.028 104435082@amazon.com /Mobile/MobileSession/PPloginV4 Locked-Password Concur Mobile - Corporate/9.76.0.2002030931 (Apple; iPhone; iOS 13.3.1)
February 18th 2020, 03:33:30.905 104435082@amazon.com /Mobile/MobileSession/PPloginV4 Login Failure Login failure: BadCredentials
February 18th 2020, 03:33:30.902 104435082@amazon.com /Mobile/MobileSession/PPloginV4 BadCredentials-Password Concur Mobile - Corporate/9.76.0.2002030931 (Apple; iPhone; iOS 13.3.1)

With your written permission, I can reset your mobile PIN and later on you can create  a new mobile PIN under your Profile Settings.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted

Hi @AnnaDizo,

Yes, please. You have my written permission to reset the mobile PIN.

Please have a wonderful day and thank you for the prompt response.

Best

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @gustgut 

Thank you!

Kindly log on to your Concur account on web. Go to Profile Settings >> Concur Mobile Registration - on this page you will see a link or an option to create a new PIN. Go ahead and create a new PIN save and try logging in again to the app.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted

Thank you Anna, but I am having the same issue. I changed my password, changed my PIN and reinstalled the App (iPhone XR), but I still get the same message (We don't recognize the information entered. Please re-enter your username and password"). Web works OK. Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi Anna, im having the same issue again. My password won't work and resetting it working either. 

can you do a reset for me? My username is woodsj@juniper.net

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello@JacobW ,

Good day! Since Anna is on leave I will help on this.

Are you still experiencing the login issue?
If so with your written permission, I can reset your mobile PIN and later on you can create a new mobile PIN under your Profile Settings.

Regards,

Simon

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @mvanwaes 

Good day.

I apologize for the delay as I was on medical leave.

Do you still need assistance on the issue raised? In case, kindly message me in private with your login ID so I can do a remote wipe of your mobile PIN.

The error you are getting indicates that you have already been locked out.

Regards,

Anna

SAP Concur Support