Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi @JacobW ,

Kindly provide us a screenehot of the error you are getting and when are you getting it?

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
New Member - Level 1

Hello. I have issues logging in. I receive the following message:

We don't recognise the informatino entered. Please re-enter your username and password.
We don't recognise the information entered. Please re-enter or contact your company help desk.

I have SAP Concur on two devices. When attempting to reset the password/pin on the app, I receive an e-mail saying I need to do it on the website since I have more than one device linked to my e-mail. When on the website, I can log in without any issue. I can reset the PIN via the website but when trying to log on to the app, it does not work. I have re-installed the app several times and inbetween each attempt. 

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @techniciansupp ,

To properly assist you on this case, would you be able to provide me your loginID or email address via email so I can check your profile set up?

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted
New Member - Level 1

Hi , i do have the same issue and not able to log in

Snap1.jpg

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @AnnaDizo 

I'm having similar problems ' Unable to Sign In: We are unable to sign you in with this information' on the mobile app. My company uses SSO so I use a mobile PIN to login rather than the company domain password that I use to login on the web. i've reset the PIN several times and that hasn't helped. Any ideas? Does my account need a remote PIN wipe too?

Thanks

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @mpsamuels ,

We have confirmed that all SAP Concur mobile app users at both North America and China Data Centers are receiving an error message when trying to login. The error message reads “Unable to sign in”. Users already signed in are receiving an error message when trying to create expense reports or when trying to submit trip bookings.

We have assembled the Incident Response Team (IRT) and we are investigating. We will provide you with a status update within an hour or upon significant progress.

For more information you can follow this outage on SAP Concur Open: https://open.concur.com/#/us

Regards,

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

Highlighted

Hi Anna, I see on my personal dashboard that mobile is back up. I still can’t sign in. 

Can you do a PW wipe or something so I can regain access?

cheers,

jacob 

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW ,

Kindly confirm if you are still not able to log in to the app as of this moment so I can do a remote wipe of your PIN. If you can email me your login ID as well.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

Highlighted

Anna, thanks for the reply. I still can’t log in as of 2 mins ago. I also tried resetting my mobile pin...which did not work. 

My my username is woodsj@juniper.net 

hopefully a remote wipe works. 

thanks,

jacob 

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW 

Done with the remote wipe.

Kindly login to your Concur account on web. Go to Profile Settings and create a new mobile PIN under 'Concur Mobile Registration' page. Once done try logging in again with the new PIN created.

Regards,

AnnaDizo