cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vv
New Member - Level 1

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Hi all,

Having the same issue but only on the Android app. 

Anyone experiencing problems?

Thanks,

V

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @vv ,

Good day.

To properly assist you with the issue, what error are you getting? Are you logging in via SSO or your regular username and password/mobile PIN?

Please advise so we can for any related issue, if we need to reset your PIN and also if you can provide your Username.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

JacobW
Occasional Member - Level 1

Anyone have issues using the concur mobile app today? Desktop works fine. Mobile app won’t log in using PW or Pin.  Had the same issue a few weeks back and it self corrrected in a day or so. 

Thanks!  

Bruce
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue.  About to give up on using the mobile app.  Works great on laptop.  Mobile login is useless with either PW or PIN.  

Same issues with help desk.  Corporate vectors is to SAP.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bruce 

Thanks for posting. In this case, you could try setting a passcode that would lock the phone- it is the one that when the screen of your phone is "asleep" and you wake it up again then you should enter a passcode. It is an extra layer of protection for our users.

If that doesn't solve this then I suggest you reach out to your company's chosen support channel.

Hope that helps!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @JacobW  @Bruce ,

Just wanted to confirm if you are still having the same issue. Yesterday we had some login issue but was resolved immediately and again today we had the same issue and currently our Incident Response Team (IRT) has deployed a corrective action and has confirmed service functionality has been fully restored. Users can now log in to the SAP Concur website and SAP Concur mobile app and utilize Concur services.

Let me know if still you are having the issue, so I can further investigate on the issue.

Thank you.

AnnaDizo

farmermantx
New Member - Level 1

Ja

farmermantx
New Member - Level 1

Jack Farmer 

Securus Technologies 

I can’t log in to the app but can on laptop, please tell me who to contact. 

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @farmermantx 

This is an ongoing issue where Users of the SAP Concur mobile app are currently unable to log in to Concur services in the North America Data Center. Users already logged in may have difficulty using mobile application functions. The Incident Response Team (IRT) has been engaged and is investigating the issue. 

For any updates, please follow: https://open.concur.com/

Kind Regards,

SAP Concur Support

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @farmermantx ,

Just to provide an update:

The Incident Response Team (IRT) took a corrective action to fix overwritten firewall configurations and then brought firewall and network interfaces back online, which restored SAP Concur mobile app logins and application functionality. We will provide you with a root cause analysis as soon as possible.

Thank you,

AnnaDizo