cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Medic1097
New Member - Level 1

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

Same issue

used mobile for sometime with great success. Tried to log in with out success on mobile but able on Laptop. Changed password and Pin multiple times, without any success on iPhone.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Medic1097 Hello, are you still having the same issue? In case and you are using your Mobile PIN. Please log on to your Concur account on web, go to your Profile Settings > Concur Mobile Registration page > Forgot Concur Mobile PIN > enter your login ID then submit. Access  the password reset email via your mobile device and from there you can create a new PIN.

Please advise of result. Thank you.

Anna

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nathalie

Hi there, 

Are you still having login in  issue via the Concur App? Please advise so I can look further into your account.

Thank you.

Anna

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@sk0rp10 Hi there,

Are you still having the same issue on logging in to the Concur App? Please advise so I can furtherlook into the issue.

Thank you.

Anna

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @joedxc,

Just wanted to check if this is still an issue? In case, kindly provide me the case number opened so I can look into it.

Thank you,

Anna

Melani99
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am having the same issue. I have been using the mobile app for some time. Suddenly it wants my password and tells me  I need to set a password on the device (I already had done that) and to go to settings, which I do, but there is only gray on SAP Concur settings -- no way to click on anything. I tried resetting my password from the laptop, but this doesn't matter. I can't get in. 

Highlighted
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Melani99,

Good day.

Are you logging in via SSO or just your username/password or PIN? 

Regards,

Anna

Melani99

I am *not* logging in. Like I said, the app asks me for a password -- well, it says I must have a password, which I do -- but there is no place to log in. I go to settings but I can't click on anything that will allow me to log in. Originally, I logged in once and the app then remembered me. Now it doesn't remember me and there is no way to log in. I've tried re-setting my password.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Melani99

In case, kindly uninstall/reinstall the app on your device.  After install, launch the app if you are prompted to the Sign in page or if you are automatically logged in. Add screenshot in case.

Regards,

Anna 

Melani99

IMG_2431.jpgIMG_2432.jpg

Here are the images. When I deleted and reinstalled Concur (for the second time, just to be sure), I got this when I tried to open Concur. I clicked the GO To Settings link, and got the second page. As you can see, there is no way to click on "SAP Concur Settings" -- it is grey and nothing happens when I try to click there.