cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hajjar
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I can not sign in to my Cocure mobile app, even due I have changed my password and pin member.

hajjar

I have contacted my Company's help desk, and they told me that they are working with SAP team to correct the issue.

Not having this app has caused me a lot of time to upload my expenses which is not feasible in timely matter.

Best Ira

charleyd

This is very frustrating!  I have been using the mobil app for three years and out of nowhere, it no longer allows me to login.  Based on this thread, I am not the only one and Concur is offering NO SOLUTION besides, "contact your IT Help Desk".  I work for a company with over 100,000 employees and this issue is at the V.P. level with no resolution.  Instead of offering a generic response, can you help all of us having the same problem?

Michal
New Member - Level 2

I am exactly in the same situation as #charleyd.

> 100.000 employees coroporation
no chance to log in to mobile app on my iPhone
my IT said they have no clue about mobile Concur password retrieval. and have no clue whom to contact in the company.

Is this possible that SAP cannot solve such a simple issue since weeks (months)?
You are making millions of profit - please help ALL OF US. do not ignore it.

Thank you in advance,
Michal

joedxc

I'm having the same issues.  It was working fine and then suddenly stopped working.  It gave me the same type of errors or Network connection error on both iOS and Android.  Tried deleting, resetting passwords and PINs...still doesn't work.

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Michal and @charleyd,

I am from Concur Mobile/ExpenseIt support, I strongly suggest that you open a ticket via the Support Portal so one of your Mobile Analyst can do a remote wipe or reset mobile PIN for the affected Users.

Regards,

Anna Dizo
Global Service & Support
SAP Concur

SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @joedxc,

It seems that your users getting the "network connection error" are locked out from the app. 

Kindly open a ticket via the Support Portal so one of your Mobile Analyst can do a remote wipe or reset mobile PIN for the affected Users.

Regards,

Anna Dizo
Global Service & Support
SAP Concur

joedxc

@AnnaDizo

I've opened many tickets and they seem to have no idea on what to do to resolve the issue.  They've told me they've tried resetting my account, nothing has worked unfortunately.

Can you provide specific instructions or directions to them to fix this?  My company uses SSO but the instructions they give tells us to setup a password or PIN.  I used to log into it when it was working using my SSO company ID.

Nathalie

Good morning! I am not abke to sign in to the app using my company credentials. The email is nalvaray@univision.net

can you help me?

sk0rp10
New Member - Level 1

Same issue here, contacted our internal support with no luck: seems to be a widespread problem with the mobile ios app which has been lurking for months now. Logging in with email and pin won't work.

I have filed a complaint with our concur contact person. 

We are 7000+ people, plus seems that other companies are affected : would be nice to get this sorted quickly.