Highlighted
jmt2331
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

27 Replies
toddsovann
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I am having the same issue as the above poster. Company told me to contact Concur. Not sure who to contact. Login works on the website. Tried resetting passwords, pins, etc. The iPhone mobile app used to work. Now it will not let me log in using the same credentials as the website. Please advise.
petephughes
Occasional Member - Level 1

I’m having similar issues. Cannot log in via mobile app (iPhone & Samsung). Changed password on website yet still doesn’t work on the app.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @petephughes,

The mobile app is having some intermittent issues today that are not widespread. This is causing a few of our customers to have similar trouble with accessing the app. We are working to fix these issues as quickly as possible. Our desktop experience is operating as normal and can be used until a solution is found. If these issues persist you can send me a private message with your company name and email, so I can connect you to support.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager
ggmuer
New Member - Level 1

Hi Ashley,

would greatly appreciate if you could help me login on the app, since it only works on computer.

how can i get in touch with you?

thanks

Gregor

MichaelRiebel
Occasional Member - Level 2

Are you all still having issues today?  I'm finding out this morning that several team members contacted our IT Help Desk with this issue yesterday.

Thanks!

-Michael Riebel
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ggmuer and @MichaelRiebel,

The issues seen yesterday on the mobile app are resolved. If you are still having trouble you will need to reach out to your company's authorized support contact or resource User Support Desk. Contact your company for this information. If you are your company's authorized support contact please submit a case to Concur Support. 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jmt2331 and @toddsovann,

Thanks for asking!

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to to tell you who they are and provide contact information. 
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
Tsbihi
New Member - Level 1

Hi Ashley,
I'm having the same issues where my app phone is not recognizing my info - the exact same info I use on my computer. Pls advise. Thank you
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tsbihi,

You will need to contact your company's authorized support contact or the User Support Desk. These two options (more details in my comment above) are the best way to get answers and support for the technical issues you are describing.

Best,
Ashley Bragg