cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
About the Author
I am our Community Strategy Retention & Demand Senior Manager here at SAP Concur, and have been with SAP Concur since 2017. Some of you may recognize me from the "original Community", the LinkedIn Client User Group, which I managed and moderated. I am thrilled that we now have this evolution of Community available and hope you are taking full advantage of our resources, groups, and forums. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns about our Community, or just to say hello!

ExpenseIt Makes Expensing Easier Than Ever Before!

MitchellW
0 3 1,829

Having ExpenseIt on your iPhone makes expensing as simple as snapping a picture; not as cute as your dog, but just as easy! When you're using ExpenseIt, it's as simple as taking a picture of the receipt you're expensing. ExpenseIt uses character recognition to identify the amount and expense category so it's uploaded to the correct expense. It doesn't matter if it's one receipt or ten, you can do them in bulk for easy processing. Doesn't get much easier than that!

Note:

• If the Expense Assistant feature is enabled for your company and the user level, all ExpenseIt entries will be moved to an expense report automatically. 
  • An ExpenseIt entry and a corresponding credit card transaction in an expense report can be matched by clicking on the Combine button. ExpenseIt entries that have not been added to an expense report will be matched automatically to the corresponding company card transaction. Keep in mind that ExpenseIt entries are created within 1-2 minutes of receipt capture, while company card transactions take 3-5 business days on average to appear in SAP Concur.
  • ExpenseIt is a paid add-on feature and might not be available to you.

3 Comments