cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Two-Part Plan to Tackle Fraud

It's no surprise that as travel has increased, so has travel and expense (T&E) spending. So how do you ensure every dollar is spent appropriately?

There are actions you can implement today to make sure your employees know what policies to follow and where boundaries are set within your organization when it comes to future spending - helping you, the SAP Concur administrator, minimize risk and maintain compliance. Download this infographic to access quick tips on how to tackle fraud in two phases,

Want to learn more? Tap into the resources below to continue maximizing on your SAP Concur solutions and connect with peers:

Grab more tips on Concur Invoice and other SAP Concur solutions with our ultimate Tips & Tricks eBook:

Advance your reporting skills with demo videos and how-to guides on the Reporting Hub:

Questions? Ask your peers in the Admin User Group and get feedback from folks just like you.

UltimateTipsTricks-image.png

ReportingHub-image.png

adminusergroup-image.png

About This Author
Camilla10
I help elevate the voices and success stories of our amazing customers here at SAP Concur through storytelling, case studies, testimonials, and other forms of content. When I'm not publishing new content here on SAP Concur Community, you can probably find me playing board games (like Splendor) or exploring my home city of Spokane, Washington.