cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Sync American Airlines Bookings and E-Receipts with Concur Travel and Expense

0 0 1,235

Learn how to sync American Airlines bookings with Concur TripLink

With Concur TripLink, when you connect your American Airlines AAdvantage and SAP Concur accounts and book on aa.com, you get your corporate rates (when available) and your booking is automatically synced to Concur Travel and Expense in addition to the Concur and TripIt mobile apps.

Watch the video to learn how

*Integration only available in U.S. and Canada.

About This Author
kellyharris
I joined SAP Concur in 2020, coming from a travel background, working in E-Commerce Marketing at Hilton. I started out creating programs to help travelers adopt and take advantage of the many benefits of the TripIt app. Today, I am a Sr. Global Solution Marketing Manager at SAP Concur supporting our travel portfolio, specifically for Concur TripLink and TripIt Pro. I help to effectively bring new products and features to market, listen to customer feedback to develop future innovations, and write messaging to help our customers understand the great benefits our solutions offer. I'd love to help answer any Concur TripLink or TripIt-related questions you have!