cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intelligent Audit: Product Guide for Admins

1 1 1,736

New to Intelligent Audit? Start here!

Whether you're new to SAP Concur or just new to Intelligent Audit, this easy-to-follow guide was created to help you learn about this additional solution. From how it works, to seeing the big picture with your results, this guide provides a wealth of knowledge all in one place. By harnessing the power of AI and in partnership with our certified human auditors, Intelligent Audit carefully reviews claims to make it easier for you to monitor policy compliance, secure preferred supplier rates, and support tax reclaim.

Access a supplementary 15-minute webinar about Intelligent Audit here for even more tips and tricks as you learn about the solution in more depth.

1 Comment
About This Author
Camilla10
I help elevate the voices and success stories of our amazing customers here at SAP Concur through storytelling, case studies, testimonials, and other forms of content. When I'm not publishing new content here on SAP Concur Community, you can probably find me playing board games (like Splendor) or exploring my home city of Spokane, Washington.