cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started with TripIt Pro

0 1 2,321

If you’re here, that means you’re ready to launch Concur TripLink. With Concur TripLink, your travelers will get a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro (normally $49 USD/year). Now is the perfect time to start thinking about driving user adoption – a critical element in maximizing visibility and improving employee experience.​ 

What is TripIt?

TripIt is a beloved mobile app that helps your travelers stay one step ahead, from planning to landing. It will organize all their travel plans in one place and give them a heads-up as things happen throughout their trip. When their trip is over, their expense report will be started for them in Concur Expense.

Leverage the Getting Started Guide below to drive user adoption of TripIt Pro. The guide will make it simple to communicate how your employees can create a TripIt account,  activate their complimentary TripIt Pro subscription, and start organizing their itineraries.

View the Getting Started Guide 

1 Comment
KRodriguez1
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm having problems logging into the TripIt Pro site. I asked to reset my password and have not received an email. I checked the spam/junk file and did not receive it. 

About This Author