cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Started with TripIt Pro

kellyharris
0 1 1,094

If you’re here, that means you’re ready to launch Concur TripLink. With Concur TripLink, your travelers will get a complimentary subscription to TripIt Pro (normally $49 USD/year). Now is the perfect time to start thinking about driving user adoption – a critical element in maximizing visibility and improving employee experience.​ 

What is TripIt?

TripIt is a beloved mobile app that helps your travelers stay one step ahead, from planning to landing. It will organize all their travel plans in one place and give them a heads-up as things happen throughout their trip. When their trip is over, their expense report will be started for them in Concur Expense.

Leverage the Getting Started Guide below to drive user adoption of TripIt Pro. The guide will make it simple to communicate how your employees can create a TripIt account,  activate their complimentary TripIt Pro subscription, and start organizing their itineraries.

View the Getting Started Guide 

1 Comment
About This Author
kellyharris
I joined SAP Concur in 2020, coming from a travel background, working in E-Commerce Marketing at Hilton. I started out creating programs to help travelers adopt and take advantage of the many benefits of the TripIt app. Today, I am a Sr. Global Solution Marketing Manager at SAP Concur supporting our travel portfolio, specifically for Concur TripLink and TripIt Pro. I help to effectively bring new products and features to market, listen to customer feedback to develop future innovations, and write messaging to help our customers understand the great benefits our solutions offer. I'd love to help answer any Concur TripLink or TripIt-related questions you have!