cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bakkermd
Occasional Member - Level 1

concursolutions.com going stuck by loading cookies

Goodmorning,

All most all our users in The Netherlands are not able to load the website. when try to open it hung at allowing cookies and reply with a webpage saying the site is unavailable.

i have used several browsers, installed even new fresh clean browser. but still the same issue. Looking forward to the solution and hopes to find that here

11 REPLIES 11
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Bakkermd 

from the system it seems all working fine, see link below of actual status in EMEA, however I guess best option would be to contact immediately Concur Support (no here that we might answer in hours and most of people don't have access to your system as only Concur employees do).

If you are the Concur administrator, call them as you will have an official ticket opened and follow up as urgency "1" or "2" otherwise contact your Company system administrator to do that.

-->  https://open.concur.com/?data-center=emea

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Bakkermd

in fact i reached out yesterday to Concur support they pointed me to our admin. Our admin can't help me. i have an ticket but the ticket only has my chat text from my help request yesterday. hope to find the solution here in the community. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bakkermd are you still experiencing this issue? I was able to access your site without any issue. It appears that the issue is specific to either your company or location. Let me know if it is resolved or not. I've posted the issue internally to see if I can any help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Bakkermd

Hello KevinD yes we still are and the strange thing is that in the US nobody has the problem with receiving the cookie allow ens banner. 

But in NL we still facing this issue that it hung at that banner and then result in a webpage telling concur is unavailable. But if people are at their private pc or tablet is is fully working.

dear @Bakkermd 

it could be easily due to data privacy shield and exchange not happening between EU and US. And the exchange won't happen between companies platforms. Companies should have a data center separate between US and Europe. Concur I am sure it has a specific data center if I neither remember wrong in the Netherlands. In your case I would the IT department in Europe and their legal department if you didn't get already an answer from Concur Support. 

in case there are some clarification in here 

https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/eu-u...

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
alucca
New Member - Level 2

You could try clearing the entire cookie cache and starting over, hopefully that works.

venge io

malachi
New Member - Level 1

That's a great aid! basketbros

thank you!

starkwebtechind
New Member - Level 1

I visited your blog you have shared amazing information, i really like the information provided by you, You have done a great work. I hope you will share some more information regarding SEO Company in Jaipur. I appreciate your work.

supremebrick62
New Member - Level 1

Whether you are preparing for the next big storm or need to repair an already damaged foundation, supreme brick can help you find a good, highly rated waterproofing contractor near you. Find a supreme brick Accredited Waterproofing Companies Brooklyn NY by selecting the filter on the left.

logshellfish
New Member - Level 2

Is there a way to fix the loading page to the costs page that has been spinning for two days? I need to submit my expenses.

dinosaur game

pojohif822

Mi hai aperto gli occhi su questo argomento.  frasi geolier