cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThomasWeilacher
Occasional Member - Level 2

This regards the "Personal Car Registration" - what about Registration of a Motorbike?

Dears,

is it possible to register a personal motorbike in the SAPConcur Profile?
Will it be simply be handled as a "car" and registrated as a vehicle so to say??
Or is it not allowed to travel by Motorbike?
Does somebody have experience with that?

Thank you all very much,

Thomas Weilacher

1 Solution
Solution
ThomasWeilacher

found it, but not by "Ask HR" - this is just a bot understanding not the questions i have and the rest i understand and do not need th bot for. Anyway, i found it - it is country specific: 

ThomasWeilacher_0-1725606057379.png

This means: The usage of Motorbikes is not allowed!
Simple and easy to understand - but you have to find the page.
I am replying, still closing the topic.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andras
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @ThomasWeilacher !

I understand you'd like to register your motorbike in SAP Concur. Unfortunately, after reviewing your company's current setup, it appears the system isn't yet configured to specifically accommodate motorcycles as a vehicle type. I highly recommend reaching out to your company's Concur administrator. They have the ability to create custom vehicle categories, which would allow you to register your motorbike correctly. If you need help contacting your Concur administrator or have any trouble getting this set up, please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to provide their contact information or guide you through opening a support case if needed.

Best wishes,

Andras
SAP Concur

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

ThomasWeilacher

Thank you so much Andras,

I am quite new to SAPConcur and I do not know who is our IBM Concur ADMIN.
I am not sure if this will be well appreciated by the company to use a motobike to business travelling - but on the other hand: why not? Maybe it could also have influence on Insurance things - I do not know all these things and details I could try to find out who is IBMs Concur ADMIN, but if any of my bosses is against it (not approving it), that would be it - at least for me. (Background is that my car got broken and that I am also a passionate Motorbikedriver). I was just wondering: why no such entry for Bike when you can have it for a car. I think it would be an improvement in general - i am not the only biker i guess. The answer is of course OK!!! 
But why not giving it a try?
You could help me here a little bit more if you please, since i really do not have much Concur experience (I used it two times until now in my life :-)).
Thanks a lot, maybe you could provide me one more feedback, then i am happily closing it.
All my best;

Thomas

@ThomasWeilacher if you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, you will see a Company Notes section on the home page. Here you will see some buttons one of which says AskHR. I would use this option to see if someone there can help you with your question to see if Motorcycles are allowed.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
ThomasWeilacher

found it, but not by "Ask HR" - this is just a bot understanding not the questions i have and the rest i understand and do not need th bot for. Anyway, i found it - it is country specific: 

ThomasWeilacher_0-1725606057379.png

This means: The usage of Motorbikes is not allowed!
Simple and easy to understand - but you have to find the page.
I am replying, still closing the topic.