cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boblewis1857
Occasional Member - Level 1

SAP Analytics Cloud - Best Practices for Expense Reporting and Analytics

I am seeking advice and best practices for optimizing expense reporting and analytics using SAP Analytics Cloud. As we aim to improve our expense management process, I would greatly appreciate insights from the community on the following:

1. Expense Data Integration: How do you effectively integrate expense data into SAP Analytics Cloud for comprehensive analysis and reporting?

2. Expense Visualization: What are the most effective visualization techniques or dashboards you have utilized to gain meaningful insights from expense data?

3. Expense Trend Analysis: How do you leverage SAP Analytics Cloud to identify expense trends and patterns over time, helping with better budgeting and decision-making?

4. Predictive Analytics for Expenses: Have you implemented predictive analytics models within SAP Analytics Cloud to forecast future expenses accurately?

5. Expense Data Security: What are the best practices for ensuring the security and confidentiality of sensitive expense data within SAP Analytics Cloud?

6. Expense Report Collaboration: How do you enable collaboration and data sharing with stakeholders to enhance expense analytics and reporting?

I'm eager to learn from your experiences and expertise in utilizing SAP Analytics Cloud for expense-related insights. Any tips, use cases, or real-world scenarios would be highly appreciated. Already checked: https://community.concur.com/t5/General/bd-p/General

Thank you for your time and support!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@boblewis1857 hello there. This forum tends to be more trafficked by end users and not those who would work with reporting tools. I would recommend you request to join the Admin Group and post your questions there. However, to join that group, you do need to be a site administrator at your company. To confirm this, I will look up your profile. I did notice that you used a Gmail address here on your community profile. Unless this is the email associated to your SAP Concur profile, I won't be able to look you up. I would suggest adding your work email address to your community profile. Don't worry, it isn't visible to other community members, just Community Managers.

Let me know when this is done and you have requested to join the admin group.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.