cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Receipt Policy

Is it a requirement to submit an itemized receipt? I have a tech that got his report sent back to him, and the comment makes it sound like its not accepting the receipt because it does not show the line items. This has not been an issue until now. If this is a new requirement then please let me know so I can inform the other techs as well. Also, not every restaurant gives an itemized receipt and so should we just submit a lost receipt form?

2 REPLIES 2
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

The reason for requiring an itemized receipt is because it includes all the necessary information such as date, vendor and most importantly, tax. If you can't prove with a receipt that the taxes were paid, even for places that you know charged for them, then the IRS can fine you and make you pay them again, plus fees. This has happened to me before and I refuse to let it happen again. 

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
boblewis1857
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello

Receipt requirements may vary; check with your company's policies. If itemized receipts are now necessary, inform others. Lost receipt form may be an option for cases without itemized receipts. I have also faced the same issue after completing SAP Analytics Cloud Certification which was provided by our company.  

I got help from https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/bd-p/ConcurExpense

Hope it helps you. 

Thank you.