cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sjg
Occasional Member - Level 2

New user set up

Hi, 

We have several employees set up within our system, recently we have had to add new employees recently. Everything seems to have uploaded correctly i.e expense type codes. However, when i act as the user and try to fill in one of the expenses it asks you to enter the employee number each time a new expense is created. The old users seem to be automatically set up but this doesn't seem to be the case with the new users. I have checked within the user accounts section and the employee I.D is linked there but doesn't seem to be showing within the expense. See below snip. 

sjg_0-1651071302599.png

It is possible that i have missed something within the set up? 

Thanks, 

Sarah 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjg Go to Administration>Expense Settings>Custom Fields. Click Edit. On the screen that appears click the Switch to Advanced View link. After this, click Manage Visibility. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjg I've provided a screenshot for you. You made the field visible at the Entry Level. Luckily it is optional and not required. You should be able to simply hide it from view. 

KevinD_0-1651274730252.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sjg

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for replying. Where would I access the above screen so that I can amend the options/settings? 

Thanks, 

Sarah  

sjg

Hi @KevinD 

Where would I access the above screen so that I can amend the options/settings? 

Thanks, 

Sarah

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjg Go to Administration>Expense Settings>Custom Fields. Click Edit. On the screen that appears click the Switch to Advanced View link. After this, click Manage Visibility. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
sjg

Great, thank you @KevinD