cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shh1295
Occasional Member - Level 1

Name change

Hi, my first name is splitted into two parts and only the first part is seen in the Concur profile.

I have contacted my system admin and she changed my name on the corporate system, but my name on Concur profile is not updated automatically.

Is there any other way to change my name?

Thank you very much.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shh1295 there isn't any other way to change your name. Can you send me a private message with how your name should be appearing, please? I'd like to see if your name on your administrative profile is what is showing for you. Click my username (KevinD) then click the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shh1295 there isn't any other way to change your name. Can you send me a private message with how your name should be appearing, please? I'd like to see if your name on your administrative profile is what is showing for you. Click my username (KevinD) then click the Message button.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shh1295
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you very much, I just checked the name change has been done. I assume the system is updated weekly here.

kbryant
New Member - Level 2

I have a similar issue. The issue is with my middle name. It has my full middle name, but on my ID it's only my initial. Is there a way I can have that changed?

ParmK
New Member - Level 1

Hi, 

I need to add my Middle name into my First name to match my name on my passport. The first name is greyed out, can you help me understand how I do this? 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ParmK when it is grayed out, that means your company purposely locked this down so employees wouldn't be changing their name. You will need to contact those at your company in charge of administering SAP Concur. There might be someone in HR that can help as it is likely your name on your profile is being fed from your employee information stored with HR.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
barretodebora
New Member - Level 2

Hi @KevinD - I am facing the same issue with my name in the Concur profile. I already requested the change on the corporate system (HR) and it looks good, but my name on Concur profile didn't change.  Is there anything else I should do from my end to get it updated? Thanks! 

@barretodebora how long ago did you submit the request to HR? If it has been a few days, it is likely that your HR system isn't feeding to SAP Concur, which means your site administrator would need to go into your SAP Concur profile and update your name. Without knowing how your company is doing this, I can only speculate. 

If you sign in to your account, you will see a Company Notes section. In that section it tells you how to submit a help ticket internally. That would be my suggestion. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@barretodebora Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I would recommend that you reach out to your Concur Administrator.  I can send you a private message with how to contact your Concur Administrator. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
lacey1216
New Member - Level 1

My name has been updated with my company for a few years now, but it doesn't appear that the change made it to concur. How can i get  this updated as I will need to book a flight soon?