cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andreasmarte
Occasional Member - Level 1

MFA with Azure AD and switchback to Concur App doesn't work

Dear all,

we're using Azure AD and MFA for the sign-in to the Concur Smartphone App (iOS and Android) and not-managed Smartphone devices.

Managed-devices: 
SSO with Smartphone Browser and Concur App -> works fine

Non-managed-devices (BYOD):
SSO with Smartphone Browser -> works fine
SSO with Concur App -> fails
Steps to reproduce:

Concur App: Click on SSO-Login
Authentication in Microsoft Authenticator App starts -> Authentication gets verified

Then the Smartphone switches back to the Concur App, but then the login fails with this Microsoft Authentication error.
"Not supported...You can't get there from here..."

Do you have any solution to this topic?

Thank you and best regards
Andreas

1 REPLY 1
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@andreasmarte I hope you are having a great day!  Thanks for posting here.  I see that you are an ASC and can submit Support tickets.  I would suggest creating a Support ticket for this, as it sounds like we might need to look into this further.  I will also see if there is any information that I can find out as well too.  Have a super day 🙂

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.