cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonahG
Occasional Member - Level 2

Issues when opening concur in microsoft edge

I am having an issue where when I use concur in firefox it will open the contents in a new tab and have the interactive editing buttons like the picture below. When I open the device in Microsoft Edge, it will not show any of these interactive buttons. How can i get these to show in edge? Our IT department will be removing firefox/chrome soon.

JonahG_1-1698779505696.png

6 REPLIES 6
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@JonahG Hi Jonah!  Is issue only occurring when you are using Cognos?  Or SAP Concur in general?   

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JonahG

@MelanieT Hey Melanie! I believe that it is just the Cognos platform as that is used for reporting.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonahG hello there. Your screenshot is from accessing Cognos Reporting or Analysis, correct? What I'm confused about is when I looked up your profile, you don't have the permission on your profile to access Analysis.

Is there another profile you use or some clarification you can provide that explains how you are seeing the screen in your screenshot? 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@JonahG  Thanks, I just wanted to make sure.  Here are browsers that are Supported.  Let me know if this helps at all or not 🙂

COGNOS 11:

The new platform is now supported on major browsers such as:

• Google Chrome
  • Mozilla Firefox ESR
  • Apple Safari
  • Microsoft Edge (including Report Studio now known as "Report" in Cognos 11)

You can create or edit in Cognos Report, in Firefox or Google Chrome. But if you are using Cognos Query Studio you need to use Firefox.

A full list of supported environments and minimum requirements for IBM Cognos can be found here 

COGNOS 10

For reading or running reports, you may use Google ChromeMS Edge, etc.
If you wish to create or edit reports in Cognos, you will need to use one of the following browsers:

• Internet Explorer (IE10 and IE11 are only supported in compatibility mode)
  • Firefox ESR version.

Google Chrome is not supported for editing reports.

For Internet Explorer, please check: How do I add Concur to Compatibility View in Internet Explorer?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
JonahG

@MelanieT Hey Melanie! This is very helpful, so according to this, you need chrome or firefox to edit reports and edge does not work to do so. Is there plans to allow edge to edit reports?

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@JonahG I don't believe at this time they are planning this, but this would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen