cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
etaylo41
Occasional Member - Level 2

ITS BACK - Mileage bug in reports

Here we go again. Open my report to add additional mileage to it, and it cannot calculate the route. If there is a moderator on here, please report this. This is ridiculous

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@etaylo41 Hello! I am sorry for the issues you are having with the mileage calculator.  What is happening when you try and add mileage?  Can you attach a screenshot?

I would suggest clearing your cache, closing the browser completely and then reopening and logging in.  I don't know if this will make a difference, but it's worth a try.  

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@etaylo41 I understand this is frustrating, but I just want to point out that the Mileage Calculator is powered by Google, not SAP Concur. That is why @MelanieT suggests to clear your browser cache. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
etaylo41
Occasional Member - Level 2

No, it did not help. I think it is a vpn bug. Sometimes, I am able to connect to concur outside of the vpn; other times, not so much. It is weird issue. Thank you

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@etaylo41 Thanks for the follow up post. Please work with the IT team at your company to troubleshoot whether your VPN settings can be adjusted to prevent this issue from reoccurring. Thanks!

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator