cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LindaNBay
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I tell if Acct is locked? Tried to chg Password & then log in. No email reply or QR

History: I Tried to chg Password & then log in under the new 2FA.

• A screen poped up with QR, then disappeared.
  • Now, when I try to log in, it says it will send me an email to log in with. No email reply from Concur has been received in New Mail or SPAM .  No screen with a QR has popped up, since the first attempt of logging in under 2FA.
  • I  sent 3 emails to my agency, but have not received a reply.  I gather they are new to this kind of 2 factor authentication. 

Questions

#1.  Is there anyway to contact Concur directly, and ask them to reset my login?   

#2.Can an agency, request other than a 2 factor authentication? How do they do it?

#3. How can I tell if  my Acct is locked?

#4. Is there a way to find out who is our agency admin (our agency changes roles yearly and it maybe the person from last year).  You can message me and I will give you the Toastmasters group name.

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@LindaNBay 

#1.  Is there anyway to contact Concur directly, and ask them to reset my login?   Yes, I can send you this contact info in a private message to you. 

#2.Can an agency, request other than a 2 factor authentication? How do they do it? If you are using Single Sign on, you do not need 2FA, however if your company does not, you will need to use the 2FA.

#3. How can I tell if  my Acct is locked? You should get a pop up message stating you are locked out.

#4. Is there a way to find out who is our agency admin (our agency changes roles yearly and it maybe the person from last year).  You can message me and I will give you the Toastmasters group name.  I will see if I can find that and send in a private message. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

@LindaNBay 

Your company admin could restart your password and 2FA.
I think You need your has verified your email1 in your Concur Settings profile to receive password or 2FA email.

BR,

cj