cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
muditpathak
Occasional Member - Level 2

API Reference

Hello All

Do we have any API that gets us all the events or event activities done by users. Or is there any Audit logs API in SAP Concur?
Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@muditpathak  Hi!  Not at this time there is not. 

Happy to help! Let us know if you have more questions!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@muditpathak Hello!  I was able to confirm with my colleague that there is not an API with this functionality.  What kinds of events are you wanting to see? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
muditpathak

@MelanieT We're interested in events as in when user has accessed sap concur, what activities he/she performed, or something like audit logs.
Thank you.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@muditpathak You can see when a user has logged on by going to User Administration, searching for the user and then clicking on their LoginID and then a window will pop up showing the last 40 logins:

MelanieT_0-1716998203611.png

You can see if they have reports created by proxying in as the user and going to their Report Library as well. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
muditpathak

@MelanieT So do we have any APIs in SAP Concur which give these details, i.e. last login details and report details?

muditpathak

@MelanieT Any update on this?
Thanks.

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@muditpathak I posted this last week:

MelanieT_0-1717515090288.png

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
muditpathak

@MelanieT Thanks a lot. I guess we don't have API to give this info visible from UI then.
Appreciate for giving us time.

Thank you.

Solution
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@muditpathak  Hi!  Not at this time there is not. 

Happy to help! Let us know if you have more questions!

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen