cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmainprize
Occasional Member - Level 1

Suddenly unable to open concurreviewdocument attachments.

Starting a couple weeks ago, the automatic expense reports that get generated and emailed to super users is coming in unable to be opened.  The attachment name is always concurreviewdocument.pdf.  Has something changed lately in how these files are created and sent over?  The error message is simply "Not a PDF or corrupted."  I have tried opening on several computers files from several different users, all with the same result.

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dmainprize Hello!  I am sorry for the troubles you are having with the expense reports.  I would recommend creating a support ticket for this so we can further investigate why this issue is happening for you.  I do have a couple of questions though. Are these reports being sent to a superuser via email?  Are you able to go in the system and look up their reports in the SAP Concur Application? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dmainprize

@MelanieT  I am just in tech support and do not have the ability to open a ticket, however I asked a couple of the auditor level folks to reach out and try to open a ticket.

The reports are being sent to the superusers and approvers via email.  I do not have the ability to look at anything not mine in the system at all. 

We did notice that these issues started immediately after concur went down for an update back on March 1st (ish).

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@dmainprize I have sent you a private message with 3 contacts for you!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dmainprize

@MelanieT Those contacts are not affiliated with me or my agency.  They have a similar name as us, but they basically said they have no idea who we are and cannot help us 🙂