cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teriadams
Occasional Member - Level 1

Rental Car

I have been told that there is an issue between Concur and Sabre preventing employee from booking cars or adding cars to Concur reservations.  Is there an ETA on the resolution?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@teriadams I posted this issue internally to see if there is an issue. I haven't heard anything about this, but then again, I don't always get on the "need to know" email list. 🙂

I'll let you know if I hear something back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ecurrylacerte
Occasional Member - Level 1

I too have this issue, where Concur isn't recognizing inventory available at multiple car locations and saying that the cars are sold out, when they're not. 

STKRE
New Member - Level 1

Still an issue as no Cars can be booked through any vendor . (SIXT Enterprise Hertz or Europcar) all shown as sold out..

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@STKRE have you contacted your company's travel agency to see if they can get a car booked for you?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.