cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gingerbeer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Question regarding hotel room description

Hi all,

I forget what type of hotel room I booked (one or two beds) and try to confirm this by reviewing the booking history. However, there only is "room description code A04A04" showing in the room description part, and I have no idea what that means. Is there any way I could figure out the room type? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gingerbeer did you get this figured out yet? If not, could you post a screenshot of screen where you see the room description code please? I'd like to see what you are seeing. 

You should be able to see your trip itinerary and all the details. Since I can only access the Expense side of SAP Concur in our customers sites, I need you to post some screenshots. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Gingerbeer

Hi Kevin, thank you for the reply! Attached please find a screenshot of my itinerary. 

Gingerbeer_1-1673371655251.png

gnrb

You can always call the hotel directly. They'll be able to tell you what the reservation is for in their system.

Gingerbeer

Yeah, I called them, thank you!