cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mback
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotels available to employees for booking

I have one of our Managers asking for a Hotel to be added to the hotel list in Concur so that it is available for them to book because of a special rate they are giving us for 2023. How do I and where do I add this hotel at? I've tried different things and have yet to find where I can do this.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mback Here is what I found in our knowledge base:

You will need Administrative permissions to add the discounts in SAP Concur Travel

• Client should contact their Travel Agency and provide details regarding discount code(s) agreement.   

• Travel Agency will work with GDS (Reservation System) and Hotel to upload the rates into the Company’s PCC(Pseudo City Code) in GDS for discounts to be generated. 

• The discount code has to be added in SAP Concur Travel under Manage Discounts

• The Discount Code is added for chains, for individual properties, or for hotel consortiums depending on what type of property the discount code has been set up for

To load the discounted rates in SAP Concur Travel, please follow the steps outlined below:   

1. Go to: Administration  > Travel > Travel System Admin > Manage Corporate Discounts (left-side link)

2. Select your company and click Choose

3. Select your configuration and click Choose

4. Depending on the discount you want to add click either one of the below:

• Add System-wide Air Discount
  • Add Air Discount
  • Add Hotel Chain Discount
  • Add Property-Specific Hotel Discount
  • Add Hotel Consortium Discount
  • Add Car Discount
  • Add Rail Discount

Once done setting up the discount:

1. Select a Preference Level for the vendor from the drop-down menu

2. Save

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.