cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cchiu
New Member - Level 1

Need to change my name in Profile

Hi 

The name in my Profile do not match the name in my passport but I am not able to change it, Please help, I need to book travel soon. 

thanks

Connie

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @cchiu , 

Unfortunately, here on the Concur Community site, we cannot log into your company's Concur site. You would have to contact your Concur Administrator to have your profile updated. If you do not know who the administrator is, usually there is information in the "Company Notes" section when you first log in. If you are still having trouble locating help inside your company, you can either ask your supervisor, the finance department, or IT. Usually, they will know who to connect you with.

Hope this helps, 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cchiu If your name is grayed out on your profile, then your company has it locked down for a reason. I recommend speaking with your direct manager to see if they know the process for name changes. Also, when you log in to SAP Concur, on the home screen look in the Company Notes section to see if there are any links, phone numbers, email addresses provided for you to get help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.