cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
t0673gj
Occasional Member - Level 1

How to book hotel for upcoming travel. This Concur new to me.

2 REPLIES 2
scottcb2
Occasional Member - Level 2

It all depends on your company's procedures. But what I would do is go to the travel tab and get started there. Be sure your profile is filled out and follow the prompts. Here is from a concur guide. So go to the trip search then do the following:

Reserve a Hotel Room Using the Hotel Search Tab
If you require a hotel but not airfare, use the Hotel Search tab. To do so:

Enter the check-in and check-out dates (or click each field and use the calendar).

Enter the search radius and choose either miles or kilometers. Concur will always show company preferred hotels within a larger radius, usually 30 miles or kilometers.

Choose to search near an airport, near an address, near a company location, or near a reference point / zip code (a city or neighborhood).

Click Search. The hotel search results appear.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@t0673gj Here is a short video that shows how to book a hotel: https://assets.concur.com/concurtraining/cte/en-us/cte_en-us_trv_booking-hotel.mp4

Give this a watch and let me know if you still have questions. I take it you have successfully logged into www.concursolutions.com and made sure your Concur Travel Profile is complete. Have you done this?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.