cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msolorzano250
Occasional Member - Level 1

How can I temporarily turn off Travel Wizard or block any travel company wide for a week?

I need to temporarily remove access for all travelers as we move agencies, and we conduct a UAT after synchronizing profiles. I have forgotten how to do this but want to make sure I still allow access to profiles or expense.  I just need to block or turn off the travel wizard. 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msolorzano250 I think this might be better suited to have SAP Concur do for you. You could make a request by submitting a support ticket. I know there is an option to hide Travel completely, but only SAP Concur has access to this option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
msolorzano250
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I appreciate your response and in fact I have already opened up a ticket but still waiting to hear back on other solutions from them.  I AM able to create a rule class by way of show but do not allow based on the search function but was looking to see if there was another way.  Typically, this is handled by Concur during an agency implementation but so far it seems that their support agents are not familiar with how to manage so we shall see. 

KBS-Debbie
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin - Just want to double check if you answer is still true.  I don't see anyone else asking more recently and with all the changes I want to confirm with you.  I am looking to turn off travel for one traveler - is that simply the Travel Wizard button in the profiles or is there another place?  And then needing to turn off access systemwide - looks like we'll be switching TMCs at the end of the year.

Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@KBS-Debbie for one traveler, yes...simply uncheck the Travel Wizard checkbox on their profile. 

I'm not 100% sure on the process for blocking all travel during a TMC switch, but I'm sure there have been plenty of our customers who have done this. I would recommend speaking to your assigned Customer Success Partner to see what they say for a system-wide stop of travel during a transition. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.