cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MartyF
New Member - Level 1

Flight Book Error

While attempting to book a flight I receive this message: We are unable to finalize your reservation.  Any suggestions?

Here is the entire message.

MartyF_0-1661464748097.png

4 REPLIES 4
pateiten
Occasional Member - Level 1

I've run into this issue all afternoon - no matter what itinerary I pick.  When I called AMEX Travel - they claimed that they weren't aware of it - and were going to charge me the full 'manual reservation charge'.  What a joke!!  Great way to suck the productivity out of HPE employees.  VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!  Doesn't look like anyone cares...

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pateiten I would suggest you speak with your company's travel administrator and have them speak with the travel agency about charging the full amount when it is out of your control. Seems like they would be a little more understanding. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mejiao2
New Member - Level 1

Kevin who are the company's travel administrators? Im located at Mexico and having exactly the same issue, not sure who to call been honest

Thanks!!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MartyF was this happening with all airlines and any flight you tried to book? Did you try calling your travel agency? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.