cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meike123
Occasional Member - Level 1

E-Invoicing Germany

Hi,

with the new Wachstumschancengesetz the e-invoicing becomes obligatory in Germany. This means from 01.01.2025 a customer needs to be able to receive an AP invoice in an electronic data format. As far as I know, common invoice formats are XRechnung, Zugferd and EDI. How can we receive and process such invoices in Concur? Is there a solution for it? Google does not bring any results...

Thanks and regards,

Meike

5 REPLIES 5
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Meike123  I am asking our Invoice team and will update you once I hear back from them. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Meike123 Hello and thank you for posting your question on the SAP Concur Community.  Currently, E-invoicing regulations that SAP Concur supports are:

• Concur Expense: Mexico’s Comprobantes Fiscal Digital por Internet (CFDI)
  • Concur Invoice: PEPPOL support in Australia, New Zealand, and Japan

Your SAP Concur Admin should be able to reach out to their Account Manager for any future roadmap enhancements.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Meike123

@TriciaW  Will there be a solution for all your German customers? As law will be effective as of 01/01/2025 this would require an urgent action.

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Meike123 Hello.  I was able to find out from our Product team, businesses will need to be able to receive e-invoices by 2025 in Germany, however it won’t become fully mandatory for business to issue e-invoices in Germany until 2027.

Since the ability to receive e-invoices is relevant beyond solely T&E costs, it would be interesting to know how the our customer organizations intend to receive e-invoices for all their expenses– do you plan to retrieve invoices via government approved portals directly or will you contract with a partner to retrieve the e-invoices?    This would be useful feedback to give to our team.

Currently there is some work being done to help our customers with some of these requirements.  More to come in future release notes.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Meike123

@TriciaW Thanks for your reply.

Does that mean that SAP is working on a solution for concur to meet those new requirements?

Unfortunately I have no idea how this will work and where we get the data from, so I cannot give any input to that.