cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Burak
Occasional Member - Level 1

what is Pending Concur Audit Review timeline?

Hello,

I submitted a large expenses report for three months and I can see on Concur website the report is on Pending Concur Audit Review. I did not notice this in the past. If I had known I could have submitted monthly.

How long does it take? I see on this forum some people wrote it takes long time. Sorry, it cannot wait long because of my further business trips.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Burak there isn't a specific time period for Concur Audit. Our audit team gets reports into their queue, so there are a couple of factors involved:

1. How many reports have been submitted this month. We've been experiencing higher than normal volumes.

2. How many reports came into queue before yours. 

If it is really urgent, speak to someone in your Finance department to see if they can get it pushed through. 

I did notice you submitted your report yesterday, then recalled it and resubmitted today. I can tell you the audit process is not going to be same day. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Burak

@KevinD Thanks for the reply. But almost two weeks past and no update. If you can say estimated time I would appreciate.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Burak Unfortunately the Audit timeline isn't the same each month and I am not on the Audit Team, so I don't have access to what is in their current queue of reports to review. As I mentioned, your Finance team should be able to pull up your report and move it through the audit portion if it is urgent that you be reimbursed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
NatashaHCC

Hi Kevin,  How do you move it through the audit portion?  I am in the finance team for our company and we have had claims waiting over a month for the audit team to approve.  I have raised a case with them as to why nothing has happened in four weeks but they aren't responding.