cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sb1989
Occasional Member - Level 1

Report missing after submitting

Is there any instance of a report disappearing after a user has submitted it? Or is there a report within intelligence in which you can run a user's expense entry/submittal activity? A user is stating they submitted a report around 7/1 and it later disappeared. I checked their reports sent for payment, there's none since May and it's not in their active reports. I suggested that their work may not have been saved, but they're insisting they submitted it. Thank you! 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sb1989 in over 13 years here at SAP Concur I have never heard of this happening. The only way a report goes away is if the user deletes it. 

So, it might be possible that the user clicked Delete by mistake and thought they clicked Submit. 

I take it this was a report with only out of pocket expenses, correct? If so, they can just create the report again.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sb1989
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin, I suspected as much. Is it possible that their work was not saved/the submittal wasn't successful if Concur was experiencing an outage at the time? 

They did end up recreating the report but were insistent on knowing what happened because they're sure they submitted it the first time around and didn't delete it. Thanks again!