cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlfuson
New Member - Level 1

submitting expense report

I have an expense report to submit, it states "When selecting a Project Code you must select "yes" or "no" in the billable field."  I have done this but report will not submit.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlfuson on the report header you have No selected in the Billable field, which is causing the issue because the Project field is blank. If either of these fields is filled out, the other must also be filled out. See screenshots. I would try leaving the Billable field blank on the report header since you will be allocating each line item.

KevinD_0-1638909530658.png

KevinD_1-1638909558294.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
adsollis
New Member - Level 1

I need some help. I am trying to submit a report also and my drop down menu does not say yes or no. I dont even have a Project option to choose from. What can I do

adsollis_0-1654018780410.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@adsollis could you please screenshot your entire screen for me please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jlfuson
New Member - Level 1

Thank you so much, that fixed my issue.  Have a blessed day.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlfuson glad I could help. Cheers. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey