cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maz
Occasional Member - Level 2

report Employee Details for all doesn't find individuals whereas entering the name in criteria does

We export active employees from Concur using a standard report in the analysis section, there are around 4500 employees in Concur, we have found several hundred are not exporting via the report, however, if we enter the individuals name into the search criteria the report finds them without any issue.  Concur support have checked this and had given themselves the exact same roles as myself and they can see the individual in the mass export whereas we cannot.

For example an employee is active in Concur and should display in the result, when we run the report for all, they are not in the result, but when we enter their name in the criteria before running the report they are found.  Could the size of the report or something else be preventing this?

4 REPLIES 4
PoojaKumatkar
Routine Member - Level 2

Hi @Maz ,

This could be happening because of export format. Can you please try exporting data using 'Excel' or 'Excel Data' format and check whether all employee records are getting exported. 

Regarding number of rows limitation, attaching below screenshot for more information. 

PoojaKumatkar_0-1718292277343.png

If still doesn't work then, you can try exporting employees may be with employee group wise if there are multiple employee groups.

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Pooja

Thanks!
Regards,
Pooja
Maz

Thank you for this information Pooja, I have now resolved this with Concur Support

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Maz when you run the report are you selecting anything on the prompt page? Which folder are you running it from? Did you make any edits to the report?

Also, can you send me a private message of one or two employees who do not show on the report, but show when you search in the Prompt, please?

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Maz

Hi Kevin, I did private message you but I have now resolved this with Concur Support.  I needed to enter the criteria differently