cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ayush355
New Member - Level 2

refund

Hi,

I made a flight booking which costed 800 euros, claimed the expense and got it reimbursed from the company. Later I had to cancel the ticket because of the changes in the plan. I received back 500 euros from the cancellation. In my concur account it shows negative 500 euros transaction. Later again i made a booking which costed me 650 euros. The company is going to reimburse only 800, the difference of 150 euros will be paid by me. How should i handle this scenario in concur?

Thanks

Ayush

6 REPLIES 6
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ayush355 Hello!  You will want to reach out to your direct manager and/or your SAP Concur Admin for them to let you know how your company wants you to handle this.  They may want you to expense all transactions from this scenario, but possibly not.  That will be  up to them to determine. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BEngelke
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Aysuh, 

I'm assuming the 800 euro tickets have already been reimbursed, so now you have new tickets for 650 euros and a credit of 500 euros to apply to that. Are you looking for your company to reimburse the additional 150 euros or just asking how to submit so it makes sense and you remain liable for the 150 euros? 

ayush355
New Member - Level 2

I am liable to pay 150 euros

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ayush355 So, I see these Airfare purchases were made on your company credit card. I do have a question, why do you think the company will only reimburse up to 800EUR?

Also, I would recommend asking your Travel Agency why you were not credit the entire amount of the ticket. Seems odd that you would lose 300EUR just from a cancelation.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ayush355
New Member - Level 2

The budget for the travel from the company is 800, due to rebooking the total cost went to 950 euros, so the difference has to be paid by me

ayush355
New Member - Level 2

The travel agency informed me that the cancellation change is 300 and I agreed to it.