cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annajablonka
Occasional Member - Level 1

how to make expense in SAP Concur

Hi, I want  to make an expense in SAP Concur. When I choose Concur expense I get here to start discussion. Please be informed that I have verified my email adress already. 

Thank you in advance fo support,

Anna

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annajablonka could you take a screenshot of which Concur Expense you are choosing please? 

This community is not where you create and submit your expense reports. That is done by going to www.concursolutions.com. They are two completely different sites. 

Might I suggest reaching out to either colleagues that have used SAP Concur or your manager for guidance on getting signed into concursolution.com and starting an expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@annajablonka could you take a screenshot of which Concur Expense you are choosing please? 

This community is not where you create and submit your expense reports. That is done by going to www.concursolutions.com. They are two completely different sites. 

Might I suggest reaching out to either colleagues that have used SAP Concur or your manager for guidance on getting signed into concursolution.com and starting an expense report.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.