cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lelmrc
Occasional Member - Level 1

expense type

I have my travel expenses returned twice. Am making a few mistakes. where my mistakes are

/

Here is what I sent;

expenses                                                                                            expense type

all meal                                                                                                              per diem

expense with uber/lyft                                                                                 uber/lyft

expense with parkink lot  tickets/receipt                                                toll

Please Could you point out where my errors are?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lelmrc the person who returned your report should have provided comments explaining what you need to do to correct the mistakes. Did you see the comments?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lelmrc the person who returned your report should have provided comments explaining what you need to do to correct the mistakes. Did you see the comments?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.