cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
santisolis
Occasional Member - Level 1

Work From Home reimbursement

Hello, 

I am trying to submit my work from home equipment reimbursement but I seem to keep getting flags with issue which will not allow me to submit. I have a balance of $308.00 available and I did check with our HR Team and they did state that i was able to use the balance that I currently have. 

4 REPLIES 4
JorgeL
Routine Member - Level 1

HI,

What is the issue/flag message that you are receiving? 

santisolis
Occasional Member - Level 1

santisolis_0-1708465907431.png

I did also receive an update on 1/3/2024 from internal My workplace jpmorganchase@servicenow.jpmchase.com  that I was able to use the remaining balance. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@santisolis well, I did a little snooping around...turns out there is a field on the employee profile (only accessible by your site admins) that marks an employee as being eligible for WFH expenses. Unfortunately, your profile is set to OFF, meaning you are not able to submit WFH expense even though you received an update from My Workplace. So, the error you have on your report will not go away until your profile gets updated. You will need to explain to the the My Workplace agent that your profile needs to be updated.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@santisolis Hello!  Following up, what was the error message that you are receiving? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.