cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jbellplanmeca
New Member - Level 1

Concur mobile - Mileage

It appears that there has been an update to the Concur app over 1 year. Prior to the update, when entering a mileage expense, my home address was a selectable option, saving time with entering mileage. Since the update, the full home address must be completely typed each time which can be twice per expense entry. My home address is saved/entered in iOS My Card, and my home address is saved and hearted in Google Maps mobile app under Want to go, Favorites, and Starred places. Can someone let me know if there is a workaround, solution, or being Concur mobile fixed to select Home Address when entering Mileage expense?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jbellplanmeca I'm asking our mobile team about this. Seems like in the past when this similar question came up, the mobile team said that saving addresses was never a feature of the mobile app itself. Maybe I misunderstood, so I'll see what response I get from them.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.