cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fmcnaugh
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vendore is claiming non payment but i have a receipt for card payment, how do i check this has gone

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Dear user,

How old is the transaction you are referring to? Vendor has up to 6 or 12 months time to get credited the amount from the bank after the day of transaction.

I would ask to the credit card company to investigate the transaction but most likely this time has been passed (6 /12 months) or the Vendor didn't check properly their book as most likely he received the payment.

Let me know,

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
fmcnaugh

Good morning please see belwo the copy i receieved, as a reciept of a payment made by card for hire equipment.

Customer Receipt

Carrier Rental Systems Ltd

Unit B

Colima Avenue

Sunderland Enterprise Park West

Sunderland

SR5 3XE

VISA_VAT, Mail Order Sale

Card Number: ************5187

Issue Number: N/A

MID: ***292

TID: ****0349

Reference: 60021707

URN: 480304332226473

Authorised

Auth code: 022830

Debit: £1,000.00

They now are saying they have no record of this payment going through?

fmcnaugh

Just to add, i believe the payment was made around 30/10/2020

Dear user,

Just to make sure, as I am not 100% cleared if you are a system users or an administrator of your company credit card program.

If is you that paid the supplier 1000 gbp back in October with the company credit card and have seen this transactions charged to your account I would suggested, if the credit card company didn't do yet so, to forward the details to the supplier that mention that didn't receive payment, and in case the supplier should speak with their bank for missing the transaction. Or follow up the suggestion that the credit card company advised you.

You could also show, for extra proof to the supplier, the part of the statement you got from the credit card company showing the debit. 

I wouldn't see after that a reason why the supplier couldn't see the payment or keep chasing it from you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari