cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jlmisner
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unsubmitted Expense Report

One of my Purdue colleagues continually gets a notifications from SAP indicating a 9/30/2013 report has not been submitted.  There were no expenses and she would like to delete the report request.  

Can you please lend assistance?

Thank you,

Jackie Misner

(765) 714-8205 (cell)

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlmisner to be sure I have all the details, this colleague doesn't see a report listed in their Open Reports or there is a report with that date sitting in their open reports?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by, "she would like to delete the report request". What is a report request? 

Lastly, if you send me the name of the person, I can take a look. It seems odd to have a report that is almost nine years old. 🙂

Please send the name in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jlmisner to be sure I have all the details, this colleague doesn't see a report listed in their Open Reports or there is a report with that date sitting in their open reports?

Also, I'm not sure what you mean by, "she would like to delete the report request". What is a report request? 

Lastly, if you send me the name of the person, I can take a look. It seems odd to have a report that is almost nine years old. 🙂

Please send the name in a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.