cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terense
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to sign in to account in Concur despite using SSO

I'm receiving the following error message when I attempt from my computer. This happens as soon as I put my SSO email address in the line. I had someone else use my email address and it worked on there computer. I've cleared the cache, changed browsers, and rebooted the computer. This error comes up every time.

IMG_1675.jpg

What should I do to resolve this?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@terense if it worked for someone else, then you've at least narrowed the issue down to your computer. I was trying to look up your company, but could not find an SAP Concur site for your company. I tried searching for your email address and just your company email address domain, but not site came up. I wanted to go in and look at your profile, but I cannot find it.

If you could send me a private message with more information about your company, for example if it goes by some other name, that would be great. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD) then Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.