cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mback
Occasional Member - Level 1

Employee reports

I'm trying to run a report of all my active users with their Employee ID numbers as well as their Vendor numbers. I've tried a few different things but I can't get the report right.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mback can you post a screenshot of what you have so far, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AP_CLERK
Occasional Member - Level 2

I'm also looking for a report that shows which of our users have vendor numbers added to their Concur profile. Here is a snip:

AP_CLERK_0-1678147218591.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AP_CLERK two questions for you:

1. How familiar are you with building Cognos reports?

2. Do you know how to use the Configuration Report to see which custom field is tied to the Vendor ID field?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AP_CLERK
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi KevinD,

I just received additional permissions to help my organization, so I'm not yet familiar with any of it. I found reports to compare active accounts vs inactive accounts and what not under the reporting tab.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AP_CLERK full transparency, to try and walk you through or explain using Cognos reporting would take me quite a bit of typing. However, the good news is our Reporting team offers free webinars on using Cognos. They are classes designed for those with little or no Cognos experience. I would highly recommend attending. You can't be the price either. 🙂 

Here is where you can find the upcoming classes and register: https://www.concurtraining.com/cnqr/analysis-11. When you go to this page, scroll to the bottom to see the list of upcoming classes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey