cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andytheguv
New Member - Level 1

Total Miles Travelled in a 12 month period

Hi. Can I see somewhere how many miles in total I have claimed from date A to date B?

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andytheguv you can, but it depends. If you have access to Cognos reporting, you can run a report that would show you your accumulated mileage. However, without access to Cognos report, there isn't a way. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD Hi Kevin,

what is teh data item to be used to get the from location and to location along with the mid points if any.

For Ex: user traveled from A point to B to C and the returned to A. how do i get the details on points A, B, C in cognos.

@Karthikhemadri The Waypoints data is not in Cognos, only the total mileage can be reported on. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD i was looking for teh report that shows accumulated mileage. Can you confirm which report i can access to get this.

I see there is no data item in Cognos to get the accumulated mileage.

@Karthikhemadri I replied to your 5000KM thread here with the answer: https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Expense/Car-Mileage-over-5000KM/m-p/31392#M12653

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey