cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MM0699LZ
Occasional Member - Level 1

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction.

I keep receiving this message on few expenses from my expense report. I has been more than 2 weeks now - and the expenses status haven't changed from: Pending card transactions. How should I go about it? Keep waiting for the the expenses to be "automatically" matched?   

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MM0699LZ would these expenses happen to be for a rental car expense? Please let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MM0699LZ

Hi Kevin! These are actually Uber (business account) expenses. 

DavidHamid
New Member - Level 1

Hi there - I am experiencing the same issue.  Also same context (Uber car rides that were charged to a corporate Amex that is setup as a payment method in the Uber app).  I have multiple other charges with the exact details but without this error message.  I tried deleting an affected expense off the report and reimporting it but that didn't work.  Please advise? 

MM0699LZ

Hi Kevin! I am still waiting for help. My expense report can't be submitted due to the "matched to an imported card transaction" error. Please advise. 

DBlair

I have the same issue but with a hotel stay with Hampton Inn. After a month it still says Pending Card transaction. I verified I used my corporate card & I can't submit this until it is resolved.